Why is he not acting like a normal guy?

This just intrigues me. im the only one he talks to at school, im the only one he sits with at lunch. He ditched his friends for me with out me tellin him too. If im not there i heard he will sit alone where we sit and wait. He walks down the hall all by himself. And i actually watched him walk alone and there was this really really pretty girl off to the left of him and he didn't even look at her he just went and sat where we sit. He never Mentions he knows any girls other than his mom and his sister. What in the world is this. Every guy i hang out with talks about girls and their girlfriends. We will sit in a group together with their other friends. Im just trying to understand what could possibly be going on in his head. I dont wanna ask and make it seem like a problem but i worry about him sometimes. So why could. he be acting like this

13

Most Helpful Guy

• what's your problem kid? not all humans are like you and your friends and the supposed "normal' paradigm. he doesn't talk about gfs? sounds good to me. sounds like a decent human that doesn't want to use others. and overall i give you a 70% chance he is neither creepy or bad deep inside. he might just find something friendly to you that lets him open up a bit his introvert self.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be into you but on like the creepy level or the dudes scared to come out of the closet and is having difficulty