I broke and hit my bf and my car and now I'm bleeding?

So lately my bf and I have been having major problems after 5 years. To say I tried talking to him about my feelings talking to him on how I feel he doesn't treat me Right talking to him on how I don't feel loved by him or he doesn't give me attention I need. He was just making a joke out of it while I was crying balling my eyes out hoping for a change I am so hurt still. I was so frustetated that I punched my car then hit him on his chest my hand started bleeding and now he's saying that he doesn't wanna see me like this so he's saying we shouldn't be together anymore I didn't want to lose him I just wanted for him to see how bad I'm hurting. I've cried to him plenty of times on how I felt but today was just different I just couldn't take it anymore so I broke. What so I do. Do I give him space or is this really it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Let things calm down and apologize to him, tell him that you want to stay together and that you had a moment of emotional weakness ( cause don't we all have those) in the meantime hittin him is just as bad as him hittin you (gender equality) and go get you some medical attention if its bleeding