Guys if you saw a pretty girl no matter the race would you want to date her or at least think of dating her?

Guys if you saw a pretty girl no matter the race would you think of dating her? For example your in class and a new very pretty girl walks in (could be Asian, carribean, white, Spanish whatever). After a few weeks in class with her you notice she's kind and sweet etc . Would you think about wanting to date her? What would you be thinking? Would you want to build up the courage to ask her out but be kind of nervous about it?
I say race because a lot of men have their own racial prefrences and you'd never know unless he tells you and you get rejected :/... I know every guy is diffrent but I just wanted and overal idea to know if a girl was intrested in a guy, and they were of diffrent races, how much of a chance would she have of dating him Or him approaching her.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, Spanish is not a race, and most of the Spanish populations is White (this comes from someone that's Spanish, like me).

Second, and to answer your question, yeah, I would consider approaching her and get to know her. I don't care about race when dating. I care about culture (which most of the times comes with race though), because I want to date someone with my same culture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people bother that much about race. You seem to be the one with the problem, in the nicest way possible. A pretty girl is a pretty girl regardless if she is blonde, dark haired, black, white, Asian.

• Well I've had some men in the past say some pretty mean things. Its made me realize that many people bother with race more than we think and most of the time its in secret... but guess im just curious.