Guys ur opinion required here?

what does it mean when u confess to a girl that u had a crush on her so u sttoped talking to her cause u did'nt want to have a crush on her

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Did it ever occur to you that he might have lied to you. If he was not lying then he did not want to have a crush on you because he could not think of you guys being together. But it doesn't mean that he didn't like you. He liked you but he might have a problem with having crush on you. Now if you will ask me what was the problem then I can't say, only the guy know his problem.