Guys say you find one of your female friends hot and complimenting her is normal and common and one day out of nowhere she replies this? Poll?

Say you call her hot and she does the following:

Looks you in the eye for a couple of seconds smiles and says
"It actually amuses me that you're the one calling me hot and you have absolutely no idea how attractive I find you. You're seriously perfect on every level"

Please vote and explain why
  • Very happy
    Vote A
  • I would rather be complimented another way
    Vote B
  • Flattered but nothing special
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• The word stunned comes to mind !! I would take it as a green light to take the next step and see where it went from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • id be flattered and happy but i would also be wary depending on how long the compliments had gone unanswered. she could be plotting something or messing with the guy the way it was said

0|0
    0|0
    • He's had a gf the whole time so I could never reciprocate. But now he's single :)

• go for it

• You're seriously perfect on every level" that part I will think she is not serious, good joke. How did your friend respond when you tell it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? It's so sincere though I mean it

Haven't said it yet I will on Saturday though

• If you keep smile, then yes, I will be flattered.

• Oh man... I'd probably be laughing at how absurdly awesome that would make me feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then lean in for the kiss. 💥💥

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd bounce up and down!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd imagine he would be over the moon.

0|0
    0|0
  • What took her so long. I'd feel like she was pulling strings just watching me dance around... It'd be a bit weird if I've been complimenting her day in and day out then suddenly she sags I have no idea. Of course I don't ! She never told me. She's been hiding it from me while I walk around like an idiot, complimenting her in vain.
    I'd be annoyed. And if I was seeing someone loss I guess that's her loss she shouldn't have waited.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes