Does he want me back?

I think my ex wants me back (he compliments me still, likes my Pictures, want so meet up but then cancels)
how can i figure it out?
How do men act if they want the ex back?
by the way our break up was weird it's kinda like unfinished Business between us..

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he still has feelings for you. But in any case, he has doubts If he wants to get back with you. Otherwise he wouldn't cancel your appointments all the time.
    The question you have to ask yourself is: do I want or need a guy that is doubting? A guy that doesn't know for sure he needs me?
    Think about it. Think about you and what you want for your future.