Is being loyal to just one girl against manliness?

What do you think? I prefer to be exclusively with just one girl at a time but some says its not manly.
Afraid maybe there is something wrong with me like I'm not straight or not man enough.
I'm scared but can't help because I don't like cheating and see no need for it while I'm happy with my girl.
  • Yes its against manliness
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes you more of a man to me. Whoever told you otherwise, or that cheating makes you more manly, is an idiot and probably not much of a man himself.

3|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• whoever said its not manly got issues lol. its so petty it shouldn't even matter.

5|0
    0|0
    • my friend said that, her had wife but she discovered about his cheating and he is divorced now but he says he is happy because he did what a real man should do and he is not a loser.

• cheated on spouse and got divorced, loser in my book.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• "These hoes ain't loyal". Not being loyal, according to Chris Brown makes one a "hoe".

Being loyal makes you a good man, partner, a good human. It's one of the most important things in a relationship. Seriously. If you wanna go fuck around, do it while single and don't mistreat others.

But if you're so easily influenced by others, you're weak.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Hmm, I think that being a loser to one person or a couple of people that you know is well worth it, to possess the lady that you love... Yah. :)

I do not feel it makes you a loser, very much the opposite, you have an unfeined heart. That is good thing. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's quite the opposite. Sleeping around with dozens of women is someone that isn't man enough to have self-control and be selective; that's not manly at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • It takes lots of restrain to be loyal to one woman and since it's the hardest thing... it's manly.

• It makes you more of a man in my book.

4|1
    0|0
    • My friend called me a loser because I'm with my gf of 2 years and love her and never cheated.

• He sounds jealous.

• You're friend is a dumbass. Guys and their wiped bullshit. Don't let it bother you, he's probably secretly jealous.

• Go against the grain if that's the case. I think it makes you more of a man. To decide that you wanna take time to know one girl instead of stringing along a bunch is a sign of maturity.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing 'manly' about cheating. Whoever told you that is a moron.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being loyal to just one girl is the only kind of boyfriend I will ever want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Remaining loyal and faithful is the best description of manliness.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy who is loyal to just one girl is WAY more of a man than a cheater.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, it's the opposite, cheating isn't manly- it's selfish and cowardly, and a quality no one looks for in a SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I h√Ęte questions like This...

It called being loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • what the actual fuck?

0|2
    0|0
  • Quite the contrary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying loyal to one girl is the most manly thing you can do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I notice guy friends tend to give really bad relationship advice... tell you to be a jerk to mistreat your girl, to cheat, etc. Common sense, treat girl well = better relationship, seriously!

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would your friend try to get you to cheat on your gf.. it seems he might be a little jealous.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you seriously believe your friend and will cheat on your girl, then you are a loser.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love my gf but want to be real man too.

• If you cheat on her or e en think about it, you are no real man.
      That would be very selfish and stupid and that doesn't make anyone manly

What Guys Said 12

• The real question is, even if it WAS against manliness, would it matter in the end?

4|1
    0|0
    • Yes it matter I don't want to be loser.

• Then it doesn't matter what choice you make, loyal or unloyal, you're still weak. You don't have your own mind, all you do is follow other people.

• @asker, you are a loser if you listen to your friend

• The people who told you that, are assholes and jerks of the highest order.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it really matters. Men go after what they want. If you want to go after one girl, go ahead. If you want to fuck the entire female population of a state, go ahead. Men go after what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why let a percentage of society control your actions effecting the purpose in your life almost indefinitely. Forrest for the trees

0|0
    0|0
  • Being loyal is the epitome of manliness. But you can be loyal and still have urges for other females, but you don`t act out on those urges.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is something weak people's do on behind, I don't know how this makes anyonr a real man, real man are not afraid of being honest, loyal and taking responsibility of relation, you have to be a guy in yourself, you don't have to prove it to others, i think you doubt yourself more than others, there is no rule and guide to follow to become a real man, even if it's there you will only be a follower not a real man, masculinity reflects by the character of a real man, and i think that's what is most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a man means doing what you believe is right. Sticking it into other chicks just because they're there isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no

who told you you're not manly if you're loyal to one girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I can only handle one woman at a time. You girls are just so exhausting... ahaha...

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you scare to be look down by douchebags?

1|0
    0|0
    • Those douchbags claim they are real men cause they were with more women and never fall in love.

• Thay can claim whatever they want.
      If you want to be with ''a lot of girls'' and never fall in love you can do that...
      If you want to cheat, it's your desicion.
      It's a bit weird that you are more concerned about what think a group of douchebags about you than what your partner does...

If you friends do something and says "this is right" it doesn't mean that you have to do it, or that it's actually right...
      If i were "popular" with girls and say "Cool guys shave their heads and have green dyed beards" would you do those things because you don't want to be a looser?

• that is really really good. :) :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's great, but have other options in case she dumps you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes