Is being loyal to just one girl against manliness?

What do you think? I prefer to be exclusively with just one girl at a time but some says its not manly.
Afraid maybe there is something wrong with me like I'm not straight or not man enough.
I'm scared but can't help because I don't like cheating and see no need for it while I'm happy with my girl.
  • Yes its against manliness
  • No

1813

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes you more of a man to me. Whoever told you otherwise, or that cheating makes you more manly, is an idiot and probably not much of a man himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• whoever said its not manly got issues lol. its so petty it shouldn't even matter.

• my friend said that, her had wife but she discovered about his cheating and he is divorced now but he says he is happy because he did what a real man should do and he is not a loser.

• cheated on spouse and got divorced, loser in my book.