Guys, how do you feel when a girl cheat on you?

Sorry. I have never dated anyone so I don't know. So, I wanna what exactly are your feelings towards your ex and the cheating she did.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel great, i usually buy her a cake and congratulate her, then go and announce it in the newspaper and offer people to join me in the celebration of my girls amazing achievement
    lol obvsly i feel heart broken though i have been cheated on only once

• Yes, I know lol.. but do you still feel in love with her? Would you accept her back?

• You can't compare a person to a goal. If we fail to reach a goal, we are not cheating or betraying anything. But when a person cheats us, they are breaking the most basic requirement of a relationship--trust. Rest, obviously, it's your life. But it's always a better option to give a chance to someone who deserve it.

• yeah i know you can't compare a goal to a person but i was just saying
      shit happens in life and sooner or later someone will do something stupid that will hurt you but if they are good and have treated you right in the past then its best to focus on the good