Gentlemen please do not take this the wrong way?

I'm hearing a lot of situations where the guy says he loves the girl so much but he will still cheat. Please explain what this mean because if I love somebody I really don't want to hurt them and cheating is a horrible thing to do to someone you love. lets say he decides to take a vacation overseas and encounters an attractive female that finds interest in him would he cheat? Again I'm not trying to offend anyone I understand that everyone is not the same and I do not like to generalize.

316

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never cheated. but...

love won't prevent it.

It's like saying people who screw up their diet 'didn't really want to lose weight' Yeah, they did. A lot. But they screwed up. Lacked willpower in the moment.

• That is a great way to put it :(
      But I still think you cannot love the person you cheated on.

• @BuchitaBuchys
      I wish that were true. Then we'd know if someone loved us, we'd be safe from cheating.

Lifes not that simple. The people around us are fallible, and so are we, and sometimes they will make mistakes, and sometimes we even contributed to them.

If you want a partnership without cheating, you both have to work to avoid bad temptation.