Why haven't I got a girlfriend (I know how it sounds, read then judge :) ) ?

You see... Im not desperate to find a girlfriend. I don't want a girlfriend just to say I have one. When I go out.. in a party, club or whatever it is I dont go with the target to find someone and make out. Whatever is going to happen will happen. I've had two relationships before. But Im just curious. Im handsome. Girls tell me that many times (and also that I gradually become even more). My character... I am kind, have a good heart, honest, Im not this annoying "nice guy", I have experience with girls. Im not rude. In train, bus and when I walk, I catch girls glancing at me and no I dont have something on my face :P I don't know why... I just can't even get a date. I believe that most will reject me.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the last line of your question lol, that answers it.
    You don't believe in yourself so you don't put effort into trying haha

Most Helpful Guy

• At our age girls are still caught up in the idea that the world's most handsome yet most damaged guy will find them and through several romantic James bond like adventures he will grow to love her and change for her. Wait until they mature.