Awkward good byes every time?

SOOOO

I currently work with this guy who I really like. Sometimes I think he may be interested sometimes I think he's not. Either way I don't make it obvious I like him because we work together.

Anyway, when we part ways is always awkward, as he always gives me a side awkward hug and a kiss on the cheek ( sometimes not) it's like we're both thinking if we should go for the hug or not moment, then you do go for the hug but its a little embarrassing and most of the time we "hug at a distance"

We laugh a lot and have good banter but

Im starting to be paranoid that he is not comfortable but at the same time there's no need for the side hug either.

Why would a simple goodbye be awkward?

03

Most Helpful Guy