Girls how often do you complement guys?

How many times have you told your guy friend he looks good in that shirt?
How many times have you call your boyfriend/husband handsome or sexy?
Have you ever complimented a random guy on the street?

I want to know if women do compliment guys and GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN A GIRL COMPLIMENTS YOU
DO YOU LIKE IT, IS IT WEIRD OR SHE IS TRYING TOO HARD TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION?

I'm asking this because I see a lot of guys saying that girls don't compliment them often enough I want to know if its true.

Post your answers below
  • yes i wolf wistle
  • no guys are the only ones that should do it
  • i do it sporadically it depends on the guy
    Vote C
  • me? talk to a guy, no way jose
    Vote D
I think all guys no matter their age, weight or size are handsome
(cocky assholes, cheaters and just plain hateful are the exception to this statement) same goes for girls

612

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I've only been complimented in real life once... maybe. An older woman complimented my piano playing and tried to talk to me a bit. That's my entire experience being complimented irl that could be construed as interest, and having a female initiate anything - that is if she wasn't just solely interested in my piano playing.

I would like more compliments. I can't imagine much that I would think is trying too hard or weird.

Being overly subtle and trying to drop little hints to get attention is trying too hard and that's annoying. Straight up compliments are easier and more effective (and not annoying).