Why do guys eventually move on from me :( ?

Guys i need help! I don't understand. Am beautiful (so am told by them) am sweet, guys generally like being around me and like talking to me and they get easily attached! So i don't understand why, why do they eventually move on from me? I had a boyfriend for almost 3 years, we went through so much and he was so crazy in love with me.. and it showed to not just me but anyone around.. but now he just dropped me and don't even call, but he managed to when he wanted to have sex. :( I also had a friend with benefit, we were more than that he trust me, we talk like besties.. but now he walks pass me like am not even there and it's not like i changed into some repulsive creature,, I remained the same so i don't understand. They only want to touch me and they have no problem showing just that. It hurts me deeply and I want to know why the hell. Guys what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of its not your fault so dont blame yourself. Second if guys around you only want physical interaction that only pleases them, then the problem is them not you.

Id suggest you meet new people. Be more confident with time and conversation and you'll see a guy is bound to show up treat you like a queen and you'll forget this whole thing ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought i did with my ex of of 3 years.. but he just watered down to the same thing

• Show All
    • :( Probably a scum, why else would he lie that he still wanted to marry me.. anyways thanks for your comment it helped

• Always here to help :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You just haven't found the right guy yet. You will soon though, and he'll never leave you. But to answer your question, they moved on from you because they weren't your right guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• People change. You may think you're not (and maybe you aren't) but they may have changed.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, but why always for bad tho? :/

• Just because they move on from you doesn't mean they changed for the bad. they obviously weren't completely right for you, and now you can move on and find someone who is

• .. ohk thanks for your comment

• what was the reasons for the break ups?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea, he just stop checking up on me. I tried texting him and he just didn't reply... as for my friend with benefit, he did the same, just stop talking to me one day

• Show All
    • I don't know. I can't tell if it's something someone did or not just from what you have here. Maybe the relationship got too serious for both of them.

• :/ probably.. thanks for your comment

• men aren't shit

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes