GUYS: Why do you stop texting a girl?

What makes you stop texting a girl? Is it a loss of interest? How long is the time lapse to for sure determine that he is just NOT ever texting me back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion

I lose interested if the girl:

A) I find a quality in her that is not only repulsive to me but other people who are involved in my life (friends, family and coworkers)

B) She texts way too much. I mean that spends more time on her phone than real interaction. Thats just a turn off

C) She gets over obsessive with the people who are in my life, SPECIALLY if there are other girls (they could be friends, coworkers or just people i know)

D) Her personality suddenly changes after we officially became a couple. What i mean by this is, when her character as well as her behavior either goes sour or truly shows its colors and its unpleasant to the public eye not to mention me as well.

E) If she's one of those girls that always lies about what she does and who she is. Thats just turn off to the extreme. Just like you girls want us to be honest we would like the same luxury as well.

F) If you're a daddys girl/barbie doll (yeah you're not even going to get a friend request accepted at that point)

G) If you are either a gold digger or what we in the military call dependapotomus (girls who date or want guys for their military benefits)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I usually stop if the girl is putting zero effort into the conversation or if there that awkward stop in a conversation and I am waiting for the girl to start up the conversation again.

2|0
    0|0
  • What makes guys stop texting girls well if she is showing no signs of interest or he see's he is not going to get what he wants or the relationship is moving slow he might no longer have interest in her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes the conversation just... isn't that organic and dies off...

I have nothing to say , she has nothing to say. The End.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing left to tell.
    Or it seems like she's not contributing much to the conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely the same reasons why a girl stops texting a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually stop texting if I am the one constantly starting the conversation. It shows that she doesn't care enough to text me first. I usually wait to hear back from her for a while and start trying to move on assuming she has too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes