I'm sooooooo confused. Why?

Ok, so there's this guy I like and he is sooo nice to me. He gets my laptop for me every time we need it in class and he gives me things (mostly candy). We always laugh together and he's just so giving. He seems to care a lot for me. But does he like me like that? Does he like me back? And if so, he had girlfriends before, why hasn't he asked me out yet?
  • He likes you!💞💏💑
    Vote A
  • Nah, ur friend zoned.🙍‚úč💔
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you think that "he likes you" and "friend zoned" are the only options?
    Where's the "you need to talk with him more and see if he treats you better and pays more attention to you compared to other people" option?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay hun, he likes you... or see's you a really good friend. I know a lot of my 'brothers' (my guy friends) hang with me and do stuff like that and then others don't, I have a guy I walk home with and he doesn't offer to carry stuff so I know he doesn't like me that way, but I'm betting that this fellow does indeed like you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There's no way to know for sure but it sounds like he likes you. You don't just go out and give candy to just anybody

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you... maybe waiting to see if you are definitely interested or wants you to ask him out...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes