What do Asian guys look for in a partner?

I'm currently obsessed with South Korea and all things Korean... including their men! I know that to an extent all men are the same but I also know that their culture is very different from mine in America. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what Asian guys (specifically Korean) look for in a woman?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming (total guess here) that you're obsessed with korea in general #1 from korean dramas and #2 from kpop?
    First off welcome to the club if women that have fallen in love with korean men from dramas, sadly those men do not exist... sigh.
    There are lots of great things about korea, the men included, like food, tv, music, art etc...
    but here's the deal ( and I'm generalizing) Korean men will almost exclusively want a petite girl. I'm a size 2 and but wear a medium or large in korean clothes. They will want a woman who mostly agrees with everything they say. Soft spoken and very proper. You must cook well, and by cook I mean korean food. A very high emphasis on education. You must be cute. Highly clean at all times. Korean men are typically much more feminine than American guys and I think much more particular about most things. Very family oriented with a high chance of "mommas boys".

• This is based of my experience being married to a korean and also meeting very many korean men.

• @Illusive_Man lol "brainwashed“? the only one who's brainwashed here is you thinking Chinese are irredeemably bad. I'm well aware of all the mistakes Chinese people have made in the past and the cultural backwardness of Chinese people. I was born/live Seattle, WA for crying out loud! and I have no serious desire to move to China in the forseeable future. That doesn't mean I can't be proud of my roots unlike certain people who hate who they are. No matter where I go in this world I'll always be Chinese and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't turn myself into a white person or latino person. I just got to be ok with who I am which is CHINESE. How dare you call me "brainwashed" when you don't even know my personal life situation?

• Thanks for mh! 😊