What do Asian guys look for in a partner?

I'm currently obsessed with South Korea and all things Korean... including their men! I know that to an extent all men are the same but I also know that their culture is very different from mine in America. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what Asian guys (specifically Korean) look for in a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming (total guess here) that you're obsessed with korea in general #1 from korean dramas and #2 from kpop?
    First off welcome to the club if women that have fallen in love with korean men from dramas, sadly those men do not exist... sigh.
    There are lots of great things about korea, the men included, like food, tv, music, art etc...
    but here's the deal ( and I'm generalizing) Korean men will almost exclusively want a petite girl. I'm a size 2 and but wear a medium or large in korean clothes. They will want a woman who mostly agrees with everything they say. Soft spoken and very proper. You must cook well, and by cook I mean korean food. A very high emphasis on education. You must be cute. Highly clean at all times. Korean men are typically much more feminine than American guys and I think much more particular about most things. Very family oriented with a high chance of "mommas boys".

0|2
    0|0
    • This is based of my experience being married to a korean and also meeting very many korean men.

• Show All
    • @Illusive_Man lol "brainwashed“? the only one who's brainwashed here is you thinking Chinese are irredeemably bad. I'm well aware of all the mistakes Chinese people have made in the past and the cultural backwardness of Chinese people. I was born/live Seattle, WA for crying out loud! and I have no serious desire to move to China in the forseeable future. That doesn't mean I can't be proud of my roots unlike certain people who hate who they are. No matter where I go in this world I'll always be Chinese and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't turn myself into a white person or latino person. I just got to be ok with who I am which is CHINESE. How dare you call me "brainwashed" when you don't even know my personal life situation?

• Thanks for mh! 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not Asian, but I can tell you they want a good girl, not someone with 14 past boyfriends, not someone who is egocentric or spoiled...

1|1
    0|0
  • @BelleGirl21
    Mind sharing your experience?

3|1
    0|0
    • @I_m_legend would be the best for this ;)

• Show All
    • @Ihav2fart
      Anyway , no response required... it's just that shit like that get my blood boiling that's all.

• for me, i like well rounded girls. aside from the physical attraction, id want someone reserved since i consider todays mainstream dating culture too promiscuous and rushed. she's also gotta be family oriented... id say a modernized traditional lady... a professional who is also good at home... as i m.
      Asian man loves women that can take care of them in my opinion...

having said all this, i welcome all types of girls. its just these types are the ones id prob commit to. @BelleGirl21

oh, and feed his EGO and respect him a lot. this will drive him to do better... and make him see you as his girl.

• We look for @BelleGirl21

3|1
    0|0
    • I love you my stalker! 😘

• @belleGirl21 😍

• @Illusive_Man lol "brainwashed“? the only one who's brainwashed here is you thinking Chinese are irredeemably bad. I'm well aware of all the mistakes Chinese people have made in the past and the cultural backwardness of Chinese people. I was born/live Seattle, WA for crying out loud! and I have no serious desire to move to China in the forseeable future. That doesn't mean I can't be proud of my roots unlike certain people who hate who they are. No matter where I go in this world I'll always be Chinese and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't turn myself into a white person or latino person. I just got to be ok with who I am which is CHINESE. How dare you call me "brainwashed" when you don't even know my personal life situation?

• I'd go for @BelleGirl21 she's the best

0|0
    0|0
  • hawt ladies ;) ok pretty normal stuff

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• They are no different 🙊 most korean men like outgoing, friendly, smart, feminine, skinny, modest, honest, and faithful.
    The only thing i found the difference in them would be they tend to be more conservative than western men, no kissing no hugging in the public (but some Koreans are open to it but still... you won't see a lot of couples kissing in the public in Korea)

0|2
    0|0
    • Kim Jong Kook would beg to differ on the feminine part. 😝

• Lol haha there is always exception i guess 🙊😅 @Ihav2fart

• @Ihav2fart what type of women are Korean men looking for?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes