I need to be loved for real?

I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's been people telling me they love me, but it freaks me out and I just run, run. I think I'm a bad boyfriend.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• The three hardest things to say are "I'm sorry" "I love you" and "I need help". It is normal to feel hesitant on telling someone you love them. It sure takes the relationship up another level. Maybe you're not comfortable with that next level. Or maybe you're scared on what they'll do in that next level. Some people can be clingy. Some can be codependent. Some can be scared. I think communication would help you. Talk about the weather. Talk about nothing or everything. Get familiar with each others words. Then maybe you will feel more comfortable with the "I love you"

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to fall in love, it happens eventually..!