I need to be loved for real?

I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's been people telling me they love me, but it freaks me out and I just run, run. I think I'm a bad boyfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The three hardest things to say are "I'm sorry" "I love you" and "I need help". It is normal to feel hesitant on telling someone you love them. It sure takes the relationship up another level. Maybe you're not comfortable with that next level. Or maybe you're scared on what they'll do in that next level. Some people can be clingy. Some can be codependent. Some can be scared. I think communication would help you. Talk about the weather. Talk about nothing or everything. Get familiar with each others words. Then maybe you will feel more comfortable with the "I love you"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to fall in love, it happens eventually..!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Love happens on it's own, but you have to look inside yourself and find out why it scares you. What ate you afraid of. Not being able to be the man you need to be?, Not having your freedom?, Not being able to date more than one person? Right now it's best to find yourself and really know yourself before you damage someone else or enter into something not fulling knowing what is expected and you not being able to able to meet the requirements. Know and love you first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love suck
    I can't love because the people I love never lies and after three years you find yourself not together.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes