Is he jealous because he wants to be with me?

I have been friends with benefits with this guy for almost 5 months now. For the past month he has been acting like an actual boyfriend. We go out, he's paid for my lunch, we hang out, we spend the night together and cuddle and no sex, etc. Recently, he has been pretty jealous of a coworker because we have hung out a couple of times. He got really upset last night when he saw me sitting with said coworker. We got in this little argument and he thinks he can't trust me and that there is something going on. Why does he seem to care so much and be so jealous buy deny that he is? Does he want me as more than a friends with benefits or what is happening? he is confusing me!
  • He likes you more and possibly wants a relationship
  • He doesn't care and he isn't jealous
please post a response with advice!! I don't know what to do :(

10