Why do a lot of guys get all silent and grossed out when the topic of a females period is spoken about?

Its a fact of life, we can't help it.
  • yuck
  • its life

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You are young... Some guys only learned about it a few years ago for you and likely have no experience with it. It is gross for many men as there is absolutely no equivalent for us, so it is a totally foreign concept. Give it some time, usually after 18, once guys have had some relationships and have had to deal with it a bit more they don't care. I learned a lot while living with an ex, now I am a pro at helping girls with it and just living with it.

Jsut give them some time, you are still very young for guys to even be close to acting mature, hell I know some guys my age who still don't handle it so well...

Most Helpful Girl

• in reality many react like that... but HERE lol... is a different story.

i remember to kana recently telling me he felt like a school boy in someone else's period question thread lmao. he was learning so much hahaha so i find that kind of reaction pretty funny. cuz u can tell that they WANT to know stuff, but are unsure of how to freely express themselves in reality.