Would you date a girl who's profession is a stripper?

would it bother you or would you not care?
what about long term?

1363

Most Helpful Guy

• I would cause i hate judging people by what appears on the outside, i'm all for whats on the inside.

What Guys Said 62

• Most strippers do more than strip, on demand. I'd keep my distance.

• Probably not.

A disproportionate number of strippers were sexually abused and have accompanying issues. I believe a number of them are acting out, and probably not in ways that are healthy to them.

• If things work out between us I'd even marry her :-) It's the individual I'm concerned with, our chemistry & ability to be open to each other. Her profession is as good as any :-)

• have i told you lately your awesome

• your not allowed to disappear again

• I didn't do it wilfully but if I do, you can catch me anywhere :-D

• Depends.. is she gon give me a 75% cut from the money she makes whorin' herself around? Will I be able to see/bang/date other women while all she can do is watch? Will she become a beta richman's sugar bby n' supply me with a limitless amount of cash? :S

Nahh.. I'm just kidin' even if she offered me all this, the answer would still be no.

• No way, I'd be walking away from any girl I found out was a stripper.

A girl wants to strip to make tons of cash, well, that's her choice. But those girls are usually head cases, and have way more issues than regular girls.

That, and that part of society is kinda messed up. Not to mention, the line between strippers and prostitutes can be quite fine.

• I could understand where you're coming from. I would hate any guys being all over me couldn't do it..

• I've dated 2 strippers in the past. It was hard at first but then it got easier, I think it's more on the chemistry level, trust and communication levels. With out those it's bound for disaster.

• Yes, I could. It wouldn't bother me. I have dated woman that were not strippers and treated me like crap. So how she is as a girlfriend to me, is very important.

• No thank you, I've know a professional stripper and she said that for the right price and customer, many strippers are perfectly willing to do a little more than just a lapdance.

• For me I certainly wouldn't care if this was her job, as long as she's a nice girl who's only doing this to make a living the right way. I also do love a nice girl who does have a big booty too, because I always love the ladies who has the big butts. But if a stripper does anything besides giving out lap dances like giving male customers blowjobs, handjobs,& so on the that will be a big pproblem for me in many different ways.

• understandable

• Thanks again for understanding this partner.

• Back when I was a bouncer I did date a stripper. That was before lap dances became popular. She may have done more that just strip, but not that I knew of. She was quite intelligent and well spoken. Took her to a company party when I worked for a major national department store. Got a lot of admiring looks, lol.

• No not at all... oh hell noo

Only a idiot would do that... and he would be setting himself for a big heart break...

• I don't know, I don't think I'll be comfortable to see her getting naked for other guys. I want her body to be mine, just like my body is just hers.
    But, I can't choose who I like and who I don't, so if I really liked that girl, maybe I could live with that.

• I would mind. I wouldn't be able to cope with the thought of other guys looking at her in a state of nudity. I applaud guys who would be able to get over it but I certainly couldn't

• Heck no! I wouldn't want dirty men eyeballing my boo! >:-(

• Yes, sure no problem dating a girl whose a stripper

• yeah, as long as she didn't tell me...
    i can't handle knowing a bunch of guys are looking at her naked body...
    i am man enough to support a woman so she wouldn't have to do something sleezy like that

• how would you not know though silly?

• We should go check it out... jk
      I would feel so uncomfortable lol!!!

• I'll pass but thank you for asking 😊😊😊

• I wouldn't nor would I date a girl that used to be a stripper.

• I think it would be an advantage whenever you needed some $1.00 bills she would always be able to make change for a $5.00 or $10 or $20.00 I might have at the moment.

• I wouldn't date a girl that slept around but for some reason I would date a stripper if she didn't sleep around. Stripping doesn't turn me off. I would eventually want her to quit though if we got serious.

• Would never do that, I like women with self respect.

• what if they were paying for their college?

• @Asker Selling her body to get an over priced education, not exactly my definition of a smart woman.
      Sorry if I sound harsh but it seems ridiculous since we get university free in Finland.

• I understand, however the United States there's nothing free which I understand but sometimes parents don't always help with college /University. So it's up to the newly adult to come up with the money, they can apply for grants an student loans but that doesn't mean they'll get it.. But I understand your opinion. I've never set foot into a strip club.

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 13

• You always ask questions like this. Are you a stripper?

• I ask random thoughts as questions or questions that I think would be good to ask excluding sports questions. .. and no i am not or would I be, I've had the same job for 8 years.

• Yes, I would date a men or women
    Who was a stripper its just their job
    It didn't define a people

• Why not. Its a profession like any other. There is a difference between giving a show with your (perfect) body and offering it to a partner for care and love.

• I wouldn't date a male stripper, I know that for sure.

• "I am in love with a stripper" if T-pain did it, others can 😀

• I'm already in love with a stripper :( I guess it's cause it's my first time

• To fuck? Yes.
    To date? Probably not.
    NEXT!

• no because she's a whore

• I would :)

• they would because she is independent

• Sorry I don't have an opinion but just thought it could be an idea for an update to say 'for a long term relasionship' some people may just be thinking about the typical stripper girlfriend who'll give you lap dances on a daily bases. Up to you though :)

• that's true

• Ahah no problem ;) hope you find the answer you're looking for!

• it's just a random thought I had no personal meaning to myself. . but thank you girlie 😊 😊

• she would have to be really hot.. but i wouldint date her

• I used to be one & it even disgusted me if someone would want to date me in that state. It's like, are you that fucking desperate?

• really did you meet them there? I hope my question didn't offend you just a random thought I had.

• It's on Hwy 24