If your girlfriend has guy friends?

guys, how do you feel about your girlfriend having guy friends? and not close guy friends (like not a best friends obviously) but if she has friends/acquaintances, or socializes with guys, would most guys have an issue with that?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have a problem with that. It's not like she has to spend every moment only with me. Most people have work friends, for example, and I couldn't expect her to be an exception.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I would always be uncomfortable with it but I wouldn't act on the feeling. They can hang out with whoever they want. If someone tried to tell me who I could be friends with I'd break up with them on the spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't mind that as long as she's isn't flirting with them or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have no issue with that but those guy friends can become a problem if they are trying to steal her from you. Some girls are too blind to see when guys have crushes on them and want to be more than just friends. Some girls are hard to keep a relationship with if they have a pack of guys chasing them and they are too nice to tell them no I'm taken.

"No I don't wanna go on with you like that
    One more set of boots on your welcome mat
    You'll just have to quit them if you want me back
    No, I don't wanna go on with you like that
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah"

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually a problem because one always has attraction to the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. As long as she's not one of those girls with a queue of dudes in the friendzone who hope to bang her and who she uses for ego massage.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if out of the guy friends that she really considers friends are gay or already in relationships, that's not a big deal then right?

• Show All
    • I meant the gay guys are a pain in the ass coz they interfere.. more than female friends, in my experience. Obviously they're her friends and that's cool, but it's our relationship.

• ohh i see lol

• It's normal. If I find out that she's fucking one of them, then two graves need to be dug.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes