If a guy calls you pretty do you have a chance with him?

If a guy call you pretty do you have a chance with him? The reason being is becuase I like this guy at school and he called me pretty over text and told me he wanted to get to know me better but I don't really know if he likes me. I have noticed him looking at my direction when he is alone and we have made eye contact sometimes but I tend to look away.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not going to lie, kind of surprised you had to ask XD. If you've been looking at each other and making eye contact a lot, that means he likes you. The "want to know you better" is also another flag. Fairly sure he's interested, let it play out, and learn more about him, and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a major conclusion to draw based on a compliment.
    I find other people attractive but it doesn't mean I want to date them.
    If he's showing indication (other than the compliment), that he is in to you then I say
    you have a good shot.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yea he is into you, especially with the follow up of getting to know you better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see... a guy wouldn't call you pretty and say he wants to know you better if he wasn't interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea you do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes