"Wow, guilt tripping me much?"What does it mean? You'll understand more from the details I give but any help?

Okay so this guy I like well liked... sort of, kind of, well I asked him out and he replied with "I'm okay now<3 your so sweet but.. I don't know I just don't like u that way and friends/relationships never work for me" but then of course I was a little pissed since I did a lot for him and I was even crying when I thought he committed.. then I replied with "Its fine... don't worry about it but now I understand what a crush is so.." then he replied with "Wow, guilt tripping me much?"What does he mean by 'Wow, guilt tripping me much?'? Im just confused by that and not sure exactly what it means so if you help then tysfm❤

31

Most Helpful Guy

• he thinks you made him feel guilty?

Most Helpful Girl

• You were crying. You made him feel guilty for rejecting you.