Guys. What of the two would make you more comfortable/ uncomfortable to hear?

Being told by a girl youve known two years had some history with and are currently friends , but confused as to what's goong on, bc neither onevof you have communicated directly until now.

1 " I'm in love with and while im not against the idea of a relationship , I just want to be friends for now. I'm not exoecting you to wait for me."

2 " Im not sure about my feelings for you but I know I feel something, so Id like us to try being in a relationship."

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather hear 2. The first one sounds like somebody who isn't willing or ready to commit which sends red flags. The second one seems like the natural tendency of uncertainty so let's give it a shot. Much more normal.

• yrah that makes sense... Unless you're a person who doesn't want a realtionship:)

• I can only go by my own preferences. Somebody that isn't willing to commit is also probably not really willing to feel that strongly about a person so I would doubt their love as genuine. They might even believe it themselves on the surface, but my experience says a person that isn't willing to commit would never allow themselves to fall in love like that. The fear of commitment is an extension of doubt, which isn't there with real love.

• Thanks thats insightful :)