Is being pretty a huge part of a guy liking a girl?

I like this guy but I dont think he likes me because I'm not the prettiest girl. And there are so many pretty girls at my school that he talks to.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just because you aren't extremely pretty doesn't mean that you aren't pretty. Go talk to him and see what he thinks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The 1st most important thing is being feminine (and nice). Imagine a pretty girl, but bitchy and mannish, guys might like her prettiness, but soon, guys would be irritated with her behavior. Guys would end up dumping her and chase the nice, feminine girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, it's possibly the biggest factor of BEGINNING to like a girl. Physical appearance is the only thing to go off of before you actually talk to/meet someone...
    I don't think it's that possible to be attracted to someone and want a relationship unless you're physically attracted to them (a. k. a., they're pretty).

So, in a more visual way of putting it: you search for pretty girls, then after you find some you throw out the ones, then you find the best personality.

And for me, I only become friends with girls who I think are pretty too. Like, I primarily only talk to good looking girls unless the girl talks to me first. That's just what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's hard if you're not the handsomest dude either! Just try and be nice and hope for the best.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• At first it is, then her personality makes him want to stay or run away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes