Guy keeps asking me out even though I keep saying no?

A guy at school keeps asking me out. The school is really small so I see him all the time and he will not go away. He asks me out at least a few times a week. I straight up told him I am not interested and to leave me alone. I told him I would never be interested. I even lied before and told him I had a boyfriend. He didn't care. I don't know what else to do. It's really annoying and it makes me uncomfortable. He is also very socially different so I don't know if he realizes he is crossing the line. What do I do? It's so annoying... is this harassment?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't Ross's persistence pay off when he finally got Rach?

0|0
    0|0
    • This guy is a genuine creep... I would never find him attractive...
      He is highly annoying and is desperate for a girlfriend... he actually went around asking other guys if I was virgin and said other inappropriate stuff

• I'm just sayin'

Most Helpful Girl

• He's figuring you're playing hard to get.
    That's the only logical reason I can come up with for his major persistence.
    You have made your feelings more clear than day.
    Continue to keep saying "no".
    Politely ask him to stop asking you that question or you're going to start ignoring him.

0|1
    1|0
    • like I said.. he is socially different. He just doesn't get it. And thanks for the suggestion I'll try it

• Show All
    • it's college actually.. there is no principal that's why I don't know what to do. I don't want to do something so crazy as to run to the authorities. He is not a threat... he's just really really annoying!

• Get the police involved then

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yeah its harassment. but I think he is just stupidly persistent. he probably doesn't realize he is crossing the line. but if he does not go away you do need to report it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take it to the higher-ups, honestly. He might have some sort of disability or cognitive delay, but that's no reason for you to feel harassed and uncomfortable all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to one of your professors or advisor and they can point you in the right direction. It may be that the Dean of Students or someone with authority can get him to stop harassing you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes