How should I prepare for future blackmail w/bad video?

Long story short ex friends with benefits recorded us without my permission and I know he is going to blackmail me with it soon along with his collection my pics. I know that going to the police is an option but if I do by then he will most likely upload it and I've heard of other people going to the police about uploaded pics and videos but it seems as if the police do nothing. Should I just do what he says? The weird thing is he doesn't want money he wants sexual favors. It is pretty weird... but if I do wants he is eventually going to get bored with it and possibly move on. I know I am trapped. And I know all of this because someone close to him told me.

514

Most Helpful Girl

• Go along with it for now but secretly keep an eye out for where it could be. Once you find it destroy it. Or find something to blackmail him with.