How should I prepare for future blackmail w/bad video?

Long story short ex friends with benefits recorded us without my permission and I know he is going to blackmail me with it soon along with his collection my pics. I know that going to the police is an option but if I do by then he will most likely upload it and I've heard of other people going to the police about uploaded pics and videos but it seems as if the police do nothing. Should I just do what he says? The weird thing is he doesn't want money he wants sexual favors. It is pretty weird... but if I do wants he is eventually going to get bored with it and possibly move on. I know I am trapped. And I know all of this because someone close to him told me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go along with it for now but secretly keep an eye out for where it could be. Once you find it destroy it. Or find something to blackmail him with.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• That is two different crimes. It is video voyeurism and it's also "sexual battery" (rape). He doesn't have the right to record you in such a state without your permission, and if he is using it for sexual favors, then that is the same as "sexual battery" (rape).

1|0
    0|0
    • graciasss my love

• Now no one else can call me a scumbag or a woman hater on this site... see how nice I am?

• Ask a strong friend to scare him. Ask someone policeman to scare him. JUST SACRE THE SHIT OUT IF HIM Fear is a very good turn off :D You could also tell him that you have some *surprises* so he won't want to have sex. There are so many things you could do :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly your best bet is to tell him that you'll press charges if he does that and if he doesn't want his life ruined he won't do it because you'll destroy his life if he destroys yours. Tell him if he cares about his future he'll just walk away. What a pos.

0|0
    1|0
    • If you get him to think his life will be more ruined by it then yours he'll disappear.

• i think pretty much the act of taking pictures and videos of you without consent is illegal. the police will probably do something about it. if he really loads something up, i´d just sue the shit out of this guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • He'll post them anyway. Generally there is nothing you can do legally. Some states have now passed laws making it illegal to post nude pictures for malicious purposes. What state are you in?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like this is your penance for being a whore.

0|0
    5|2
    • lmaooo a whore? please, do not act like your own mother has not screwed a dude she was not dating before. Be gone dumbass (:

• give the police some slack, what could they charge him with, really?

0|0
    1|0
    • You obviously do not know shvt about the law. hahahaha be gone (:

• so do tell, what could they charge him with?

• Can't hurt to call the cops. If that fails, get a couple male friends to kick his ass and break his phone. Nothing gets through to a guy like that better than pain and fear.

1|0
    0|0
    • awesome. then he has lawsuit grounds, and some idiots are doing time for assault and battery.

• One other option , get his phone or what ever device he has them on and de fecking story it beyond repair

1|0
    0|0
  • RERORT THIS BASTARD!!!

that's the best you can do... he has NO RIGHT to threat you.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's so much p*rn on the internet, that it's highly unlikely someone will stumble by accident over the video or pics
    Even so, what's their problem. The only asshole is the idiot in question, that posted them.
    The sexual act was consensual between two people. Nothing wrong with having sex, it's not like you're the only girl on this planet that has sex.
    (Don't get me wrong, having your sex tape on the internet is not something to brag about either, regarless of what Paris and Kardashian say)

The fact that he posts them without your permission can be investigated by the police as this is a breach of privacy with intent to damage the image of the people involved and besides that you did not even consent to have it recorded in the first place.
    Him blackmailing you will be even worse, so police will not treat it lightly.

Did he actually say he is going to use them? I mean, he might have them, but not really bound for him to actually post them or blackmail you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Record him blackmailing you. Then he's fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you really don't want to have them posted I say you should kill him, that way it will permanently get ride of him, that's what I plan on doing if I ever get blackmailed for something

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he is gonna get bored but when he does he is gonna upload anyways. You can't trust people like him ok? like never

1|0
    0|0
    • Video voyeurism is illegal. If she knew that she was being filmed, it would be different... but since she didn't, it is video voyeurism... same as filming someone in the changing room.

What Girls Said 4

• Genericname85 is right. Those materials were not produced with your consent in an environment where it was reasonable for you to expect privacy. Depending on your state that's illegal. It's also illegal to blackmail people. I say tell the cops and drag his ass to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go along with the favors so that u can gain access to the files, do not actually go through with his requests, instead just say you will so you can get rid if his files he's kept.

0|0
    0|0
    • His friends probrally have a copy too.

• Report him.
    Never be a slave for someone else.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just send the boys around to kick his head in.. record it and blackmail him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes