Is it considered cheating if a married guy sends flirty texts to a single girl?

I'm single and a guy who's married has been sending me flirty texts like these ❤️👄💏😘💜💋 is it considered cheating if a married guy sends flirty texts to a girl who's single
it's a guy on gag who fallows me I can't menchin his name but he's the one who's married who keeps sending me flirty texts

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Dr. Phil's rule is: Anything you wouldn't want your partner to find out about is cheating. You are setting your marriage up for failure by doing stuff like that, as innocent as it may seem. I would definitely sever all contact with this dude, if possible. You don't want to feel like a home-wrecker.