Is it considered cheating if a married guy sends flirty texts to a single girl?

I'm single and a guy who's married has been sending me flirty texts like these ❤️👄💏😘💜💋 is it considered cheating if a married guy sends flirty texts to a girl who's single
Updates:
it's a guy on gag who fallows me I can't menchin his name but he's the one who's married who keeps sending me flirty texts

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dr. Phil's rule is: Anything you wouldn't want your partner to find out about is cheating. You are setting your marriage up for failure by doing stuff like that, as innocent as it may seem. I would definitely sever all contact with this dude, if possible. You don't want to feel like a home-wrecker.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• yes. his intentions are to cheat on his wife. if he can cheat on a woman he has (presumably) been with for a long time, who he proclaims to love, he will cheat on any woman. including you.

it'll end badly for all parties included.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anything you say or do behind your significant other's back is cheating. Some cheating may be harmless and just for fun, other tines it might mean he is showing interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that's sexual and/or romantic and not directed towards your SO (if you have one) is cheating, unless your SO actually approves of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong spelling for a 24 year old but that's none of my business. Anyways logic would suggest that it is indeed cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't really go for strong but true

• not cheating exactly... but i guess it's a sign that his marriage isn't going very well!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It could lead to potential indefinitely. Trust me you don't want to get involved with someone who is married. Especially if they share children!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He's definitely being super disrespectful to his wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if anything he's being an ass

0|0
    0|0
    • that's true he told me he wouldn't cheat on his wife or lie but I'm not sure I belive him

• Yes..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes