Should I tell my finance?

I was at a family party for my fiancés side of the family and my finance had to leave unexpectedly because of an emergency at the hospital ( he's a surgeon and 2 years older than me) I was just hanging out talking to everyone and my finacès brother came up and asked if I wanted to go hor a horseback ride on the farm so he could tell me some embarrassing stuff about my finance from when they were little. I said sure lets go. We were tacking up the horses in the barn when my finances brother starts kissing me. I immediately push him off me and say no but he continued and was trying to take my clothes off. The stable hand comes in before he could really do anything. As soon as he was off me I mounted my horse and rode away from him. I'm nervous to tell my fiance by it's already a strained relationship between them and he didn't actually do anything that bad. Should I tell my finance or let it go by nothing happened?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him otherwise his brother will have something over you and may use that to get what he wants. Or maybe I've been watching too many soaps... Ha!