What makes a man treat a woman so badly?

What makes a man such an asshole and so mean and bitter to a woman?
Besides the fact that the woman lets him, I want to know what type of experiences makes a man behave like this in the first place?
Thank you
Updates:
I'm just asking why they are like that, I am not in a relationship with an asshole nor do I need relationship advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what, there is never proper justification for that type of behavior. It's all about their outlook, morals and respect of life. If a man or woman can't Love, then they shouldn't be in a relationship or broken up with. They either need to wake up and be respectful and loving of themselves' first or seek help. It's impossible to show love to someone else if you can't first love yourself. And by loving yourself I mean would you want the negative things you're inflicting unto others done to yourself? Most likely not. If they don't think that, then they're selfish and don't deserve to be with anyone and can be alone with their selfish attitude their entire life.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Past experience or some people base how they treat women off of how they saw there dad or other man of the house treat there mother. They also may treating women based on how they see there peers treat them and if there relationships have lasted awhile and still seem to work or have something that person want and they think the only way to get it is to act like the guy in that relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • An asshole is an asshole no matter how you want to cut it. HE KNOWS that he can try that fuck shit with a woman more so than a man BECAUSE WE MIGHT JUST GIVE EM A RIGHT HOOK TO THE JAW. So basically he's a bully/she's a pushover in his mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause secretly the woman like it and the guy's aware.

0|5
    3|0
  • When she become ignorant or disrespect. When she make her self better and more important. I hate when woman use you, no honnor.
    What makes you think like that?

0|2
    1|0
  • 1) Psychological problems.
    2) Insecurity.
    3) Alcohol.
    4) Poor experience with women.

2|1
    0|3
  • in order to feel superior basically... :-/

0|0
    0|0