What makes a man treat a woman so badly?

What makes a man such an asshole and so mean and bitter to a woman?
Besides the fact that the woman lets him, I want to know what type of experiences makes a man behave like this in the first place?
Thank you
I'm just asking why they are like that, I am not in a relationship with an asshole nor do I need relationship advice.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what, there is never proper justification for that type of behavior. It's all about their outlook, morals and respect of life. If a man or woman can't Love, then they shouldn't be in a relationship or broken up with. They either need to wake up and be respectful and loving of themselves' first or seek help. It's impossible to show love to someone else if you can't first love yourself. And by loving yourself I mean would you want the negative things you're inflicting unto others done to yourself? Most likely not. If they don't think that, then they're selfish and don't deserve to be with anyone and can be alone with their selfish attitude their entire life.