"Un"-attracting guys at a club?

So I love house music and going out to the club with my friends and dancing the night away. Im all about the music and just love the atmosphere. I used to get super dressed up (cute dresses.. heels.. the works) but honestly as time went on I didn't even care what I was wearing.. i just wanted to be comfortable. Naturally guys were hitting on me back when I was dressed really well... but I've noticed even if I'm in a tank top and jeans with flats I can't go a night with just dancing and no interruptions. I'm not out here looking for a man, and I realize one aspect of clubbing is for men to hit on women. But is there anything I can do to get the men to stay away? My downdressing isn't working.. i dont dance seductively (i literally fist pump all night). What does a girl have to do to just have a wholesome night of good music? Any signals I can send out that say "don't try"?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you dont know... lol... go to a GAY club! They will let you know that you are not "all that" too, which may help deflate your ego

• Omg i think uou just gave the best answer!!!