"Un"-attracting guys at a club?

So I love house music and going out to the club with my friends and dancing the night away. Im all about the music and just love the atmosphere. I used to get super dressed up (cute dresses.. heels.. the works) but honestly as time went on I didn't even care what I was wearing.. i just wanted to be comfortable. Naturally guys were hitting on me back when I was dressed really well... but I've noticed even if I'm in a tank top and jeans with flats I can't go a night with just dancing and no interruptions. I'm not out here looking for a man, and I realize one aspect of clubbing is for men to hit on women. But is there anything I can do to get the men to stay away? My downdressing isn't working.. i dont dance seductively (i literally fist pump all night). What does a girl have to do to just have a wholesome night of good music? Any signals I can send out that say "don't try"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you dont know... lol... go to a GAY club! They will let you know that you are not "all that" too, which may help deflate your ego

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg i think uou just gave the best answer!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• basically better be with a guy friend... that way guys would think you're taken already so most of them wouldn't bother.

oh and by the way.. i wanted to say this :-P

"So I love house music" <---- i guess it's modern hosue music from the 10s eh?

since you say you love house music... if you wanna listen to some good house music go back to late 80s-early 90s were REAL house music existed... nowdays it sucks... it's all fake ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys who do that usually go clubbing to do that whether you dress up or not. I think the only surefire way to avoid being approached like that is to cut your hair really short so you look like a guy from the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanted a wholesome night with friends, you wouldn't go to a place like that. Unless you're really so one-track minded that THAT'S the only way and the only place that you can have fun.

Stop posting questions you secretly already know the answer to, please.

0|0
    1|0
  • Umm coat yourself in some skunk piss and you should be good. you can go from this 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...hwsIUt1r6z04co1_500.gif TO THIS 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...mxE78Y1r7c0kuo1_400.gif in a instant

1|0
    0|0
  • <3 House <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.
    Dressing down was never going to work because it's not dressing up that pulls guys in the first place.
    Being noticeably overweight would deter guys. Maybe some radical feminist imagery/shirts could do the trick.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys are going to ask you if you're with someone before they even try to dance with you. If they are, say "Yes" or tell them you have a boyfriend. If you're already dancing and they come and start grinding on you, then just push them off. Pretty simple. Oh, or you could try to wear a ring on your finger. That SHOULD turn them off :) If it doesn't you could just flash a ring at them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes