Guys how would you feel if you got a text like this?

I just sent a text to my crush saying " I just want to say i still want you. I know I'm probably being foolish but I can't help who I'm attracted to. I cannot help it at all lol. I want who I want and I'll do anything and everything to have that person! I don't really open up to guys like I'm doing with you. I've actually let them slip away. Well I actually let one slip away and that hurt like hell"
I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack now lol
Well turns out even after I sent him that text, he's still crazy about me!!! He's not sure he wants a gf right now though. :/

613

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be happy but he said he isn't looking for a gf "right now" that doesn't mean he won't want to be with you later on. People don't realize this but relationships started off as two people being friends and they get to know each other and they eventually go out so maybe you should try that and you guys could get together

• Last night he kept telling me how beautiful I was and kept asking to see more pictures of me so I guess that's a good thing lol

• you're right hehe I just thought I'd ask all I know is I did not scare him off lol

• Lol everything sounds good then

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn girl you are quite brave haha! I hope ur ok! You must be suuuuper nervous!

I guess it'll make him think or flattered, like the guys said.

Did he answer? :O

• I can't even begin to tell you how nervous I am right now lol. He hasn't messaged back yet I sent it to him late last night. I'm still waiting on a reply and he's still on my Facebook friends list so I guess it's not too bad lol

• Yup i can message you the link to my fb :)

• Ok cool I'll add you