Guys how would you feel if you got a text like this?

I just sent a text to my crush saying " I just want to say i still want you. I know I'm probably being foolish but I can't help who I'm attracted to. I cannot help it at all lol. I want who I want and I'll do anything and everything to have that person! I don't really open up to guys like I'm doing with you. I've actually let them slip away. Well I actually let one slip away and that hurt like hell"
Updates:
I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack now lol
Well turns out even after I sent him that text, he's still crazy about me!!! He's not sure he wants a gf right now though. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be happy but he said he isn't looking for a gf "right now" that doesn't mean he won't want to be with you later on. People don't realize this but relationships started off as two people being friends and they get to know each other and they eventually go out so maybe you should try that and you guys could get together

1|0
    0|0
    • Last night he kept telling me how beautiful I was and kept asking to see more pictures of me so I guess that's a good thing lol

• Show All
    • you're right hehe I just thought I'd ask all I know is I did not scare him off lol

• Lol everything sounds good then

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn girl you are quite brave haha! I hope ur ok! You must be suuuuper nervous!

I guess it'll make him think or flattered, like the guys said.

Did he answer? :O

2|0
    0|0
    • I can't even begin to tell you how nervous I am right now lol. He hasn't messaged back yet I sent it to him late last night. I'm still waiting on a reply and he's still on my Facebook friends list so I guess it's not too bad lol

• Show All
    • Yup i can message you the link to my fb :)

• Ok cool I'll add you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• You got guts putting yourself on the line like that..
    It would definitely have me thinking, and not in a bad way either

2|1
    0|0
    • I've already told him I have wanted him before. He seemed to like it lol but today he's not so talkative and its worrying me to death.

• Show All
    • Don't blame you ;) haha, keep busy, you'll be fine :)

• He still hasn't responded. I'm maybe thinking his phone died and he's charging it. But still I'm scared to death. Lol

• If i liked the girl back it would really make me feel good. I mean if a girl wanted me THAT bad, i must be doing something right.

2|1
    0|0
    • Believe me i do want him that bad lol

• Show All
    • I mean he does show interest in me alot!! That's what made me brave enough to do that!!!

• Then I'd say go for it.

• well if he still likes you i dont see a problem with it but the very act of sending something like that to a girl would be a stupid move because they get turned off by desperation. guys on the other hand are more accepting of vulnerability. so it depends on whether he feels the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh that one text that makes you wanna jump out of a window after you hit send. Id love this text

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd think you were a crazy stalker with an unhealthy, self-serving infatuation.

Personally, I'd call block you and avoid you at all cost.

However, I might do it in a subtle way like saying, 'I'm just not sure I really want a gf right now.'

0|0
    1|1
  • That would make any guy's day, srs. Unless he's an asshole

1|0
    1|2
  • Either the guy was interested and you came off really strong or he wasn't interested and came off super awkward. Personally, I'd see it as pretty desperate. Chances are she wouldn't have needed to send that text in the first place if I were into her because she would know it by then.

That being said, don't worry too much. I have sent plenty of texts back in the day I desperately wish I could take back and feel crazy embarrassed about. Live and learn. This is one of those thing you try not to do again.

0|0
    1|0
  • i'd have a big smile on my face basically XD

1|1
    0|0
  • creeped out a little

0|1
    2|0
  • My heart would be beating so fast XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Time will heal an change, let it go. Brother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they like you!!

Do you like them? If not then treat it as a drunk text. Or joke about it.

If you do like them, what are you waiting for, arrange to meet up!!

Could you help me with mine pls? I don't understand what this female friend wants?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes