Would a guy be rude to a girl he DID like?

Or does it usually mean he doesn't like her?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• As old as time itself, boy with crush can't express himself so acts mean.

• No he is rude, not teasing me.

For example, he used to give me these dirty looks whenever he'd see me not talking to anyone.

I hated him so much for it

• Interestingly enough, he's showing remorse now, which I don't know how to interpret. He could've been my friend when I needed one, now I don't need one so I don't know why he wants to talk

• It seems like he is sorry for the way he behaved towards you. Don't really know if that means he could like you or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rude as in how?
    If you mean rude as in "he makes fun of me harshly" or he makes fun of something that I have trouble with/can't control (i. e.; weight, disorders, et cetera) then he's just being... well.. pretty much a bully.
    There's also the possibility, though, that he's just trying to tease you lightly/flirtatiously, but doesn't realize it's coming off as rude.
    But, then again, there's also the chance that he's just blunt and doesn't realize that what he's saying is rude.
    It's hard to say for sure without examples or having been there your/myself to hear the tone he had. (Tones are fairly crucial, in my opinion.)