How do you really feel about periods guys?

What do you think about periods? Do you get aggravated with girls when they are on them? How do you feel about moodiness and cramps. Do guys hate when girls talk about them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think much of them, but get irritated when girls use it as an excuse to be a bitch or act crabby. And when I say that, I usually get the immediate "Well you don't know what it's like to have a period" so it doesn't matter what I say. Then THAT usually devolves into them going on about how women have a higher pain tolerance than men (yet they don't show it during a period, huh?).

And by the end of the conversation, I don't even know who I am as a person anymore. So yeah, I guess I actually hate periods now that I think of it :\

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Periods are just another natural thing. If i somehow know they are on period and are angry then i would lay low and try not to irritate her. No i don't hate when girls talk of them but i would get angry if they use it as a defense for irrelevant things.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I couldn't even tell if women were on their periods, except for my exes of course. It's fascinating how they manage it, if it's as bad as what it's made out to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a woman talks openly about their periods and yes I will buy the tampons also.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just a fact of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd like to know what my woman feels in it..

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, some women can get really annoying, and it's sickening when they use it as an excuse for bad behavior and expect us to accept it.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes