How do you really feel about periods guys?

What do you think about periods? Do you get aggravated with girls when they are on them? How do you feel about moodiness and cramps. Do guys hate when girls talk about them?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think much of them, but get irritated when girls use it as an excuse to be a bitch or act crabby. And when I say that, I usually get the immediate "Well you don't know what it's like to have a period" so it doesn't matter what I say. Then THAT usually devolves into them going on about how women have a higher pain tolerance than men (yet they don't show it during a period, huh?).

And by the end of the conversation, I don't even know who I am as a person anymore. So yeah, I guess I actually hate periods now that I think of it :\