Fellow guys: How can I (heterosexual) live life without a girlfriend?

I'm in my 30's, a virgin, kissless, and never had a girlfriend. It is hopelessly over for me in getting the best things in life (alcohol, being young, & relationship). I do not want to argue. Just accept the truth.

How can a guy really live without a girlfriend? (I do not want live past 40).

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating sites? and if you're 30 something, why is your age 18-24?

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess you chose to never go see a hooker or escort? anyway, your not alone, Gary Brodsky says he knows of guys in their 30's who have never had a first date, he says it at 11:00:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVdljGsSyPE