Why do guys like me so much?

I can't help but feel everyone likes me. It seems like every other guy I meet is trying to get my attention.

I dress conservatively, I'm kind of shy too, I really don't get it

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It's animal instinct if you're hot, the majority of those dudes would bang you and then sod off if they had the chance. lol

• I'm not hot, more pretty than hot

Big brown eyes and cute smile

• But way too covered up to be considered hot, in fact My dressing style is a little old-lady lol I should change that

• Well, either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a bad thing?
    Are you being sent so many roses that you cannot even walk without a garden surrounding you?
    That actually sounds beautiful lol Damn, I need someone to give me flowers now :(

• Noo lol that's the thing they never do sweet things for me or ask me out, they just seem to want my attention, (I'm shy and closed up for the most part).

Like they'll stare at me, of purposely walk by my way, or act loud around me, or not budge from a spot where they can stare at me... it's almost creepy!

This one guy I kept avoiding, he actually followed me and stopped walking, knowing I woukd have to walk by him on my way back I was like... you are creeping me out