Why do guys like me so much?

I can't help but feel everyone likes me. It seems like every other guy I meet is trying to get my attention.

I dress conservatively, I'm kind of shy too, I really don't get it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's animal instinct if you're hot, the majority of those dudes would bang you and then sod off if they had the chance. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not hot, more pretty than hot

Big brown eyes and cute smile

• But way too covered up to be considered hot, in fact My dressing style is a little old-lady lol I should change that

• Well, either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a bad thing?
    Are you being sent so many roses that you cannot even walk without a garden surrounding you?
    That actually sounds beautiful lol Damn, I need someone to give me flowers now :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Noo lol that's the thing they never do sweet things for me or ask me out, they just seem to want my attention, (I'm shy and closed up for the most part).

Like they'll stare at me, of purposely walk by my way, or act loud around me, or not budge from a spot where they can stare at me... it's almost creepy!

This one guy I kept avoiding, he actually followed me and stopped walking, knowing I woukd have to walk by him on my way back I was like... you are creeping me out

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../..._MTE0NDA0MjA5NzM4.jpg But I'm guessing you either have a good personality OR exude "Hey I'm cute/friendly" come talk to me and eventually catch feeling for me or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • dam im starting to like you too, you enigmatic lady you.

3|3
    0|0
  • You could be really awesome!

Or maybe you're just reading too much into men's behaviors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your real friendly to people and very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? :) if you're beautiful

0|0
    0|0
    • I am, but I'm de glamorized as in no make up for most of the time

• So you're natural beauty :)

• One thing you should keep in mind is you should not be creeped out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you ask that when we don't even know you. Just enjoy your life and be happy about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're just beautiful lol. Or you have a really good vibe even though your shy that guys really like!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes