What does this message say about him?

"Well let's see what I can think of. I like house electro music. Dislike country rave and rock music. I like sushi Arabic Italian indian foods.
I don't like things sooo extravagant I'm more humble but I do like expensive clothes and cars lol I like to dress nice. When it comes to people Iike someon
e that would Take their time to understand me. Not stubborn easy going. Someone that fears God and understands why we r here. Like elegance a lot and a
Lol u ll know more as we go
good smell. I like feminine respectful girls. Don't like party animals."

*FYI engligh is not his native language
*What does he mean that he wants someone that fears god?
*Why would he say "you'll know more as we go"?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you don't believe in God why would you fear him? he's obviously religious

• Agreed. What sort of got me confused was him saying "You'll know more as we go". What did he mean?

• Lol okay. Think about it.

• ok. THANK YOU. :)