Please, can someone make sense of this boy? I'm at the point that no one can analyze him anymore! Should I just stop thinking about it?

Anonymous
So my Japanese guy frind that I have a crush on told me that he didn't want to be more than friends (technically he told my friend but it came though my phone). So we kind of stopped talking for a while. Now over spring break he kept texting me (something he never does first normally) and kept asking my opinions and stuff as well as giving me information we had never talked about before. Once we got back to school we went back to not really talking. Then last weekend he saw me in modeling practice. So yesterday he asked me about it and asked when the show was and I told him. He got the biggest, not mischevious, smile I've ever seen him have and he said "I will absolutly be there". And today we were talking in a group about a bunch of stuff and we got on the topic of sex and underwear and misconceptions. And I said somthing about how there is one about how apparently all Asian guys have small dicks. He was very, very quick to jump in and say he was big, odd. Not only that but his friends kept picking on him about how he should take me back to Japan with him this summer and hinting that we were in love or a couple multiple times (like not even trying to hide it). And lastly he showed me his hometown on google maps, which is something he doesn't normally talk about. My friend says that he might actually be starting to like me romantically now but he has just been getting more and more confusing and actually talking to me first. I'm stuck can anyone help me
He actually really like you but is too insecure to actually tell you the truth
His friends just know how you feel about him and are trying to push him into something he doesn't want
They are all just being stupid and you should just let it go. Not worth the stress
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1