is my professor into me? what do you think? part 1?

ScotchBunny1994
Hi, all are welcome, but I especially want to hear from older men and/or those with similar experiences. This is a complicated question for many reasons so please keep a few things in mind: differing cultures, he's married, and he seems like a good, honest guy.
So I'm 20 years old (I'm constantly mistaken for 30 and told I'm 'mature', whatever that means) and I took my first Arabic class last semester. Loved it. Also, my teacher was amazing. He was friendly, funny, insightful, and really seemed into the fact that I loved the language so much. I've always been smart and personable, so I became friendly with him very fast and one of those front and center students, but I never thought more of it until I developed a crush on him, and people started making quiet comments to me suggesting that our professor might like me. A bit about him, he's between 40-50 and very nice, to all of the students, not just me. He also seems very grounded, he has a 12 yo daughter and a wife and he never outwardly seemed unhappy with any of that, I can really tell he loves his daughter because he was showing a picture of her around during class once, and he briefly mentioned his wife a couple times. Anyway, he's originally from Egypt, but he studied in England for years and has lived in the US even longer, so I can see that he has a grasp on his birth culture but he's fully adapted here as well.
That being said, a couple slightly odd incidents to examine.
1) He always joked and talked and spent more time with me, stood near my desk a considerably greater amount of the lectures, and two separate people had made the comment to me "he really lights up brighter when he talks to you".
+1 y
So I followed my heart and my desires, and here's what happened: We've been together for almost 6 months now. His divorce with his wife will be finalized in a few days, and I've already grown close to his family. His daughter has been struggling with her parent's split, but him and I have been very supportive and spent lots of time helping her adjust. As for him and I, we're both very happy, very connected, and so much in love. It just goes to show that anything is possible :)
4
4