Guys, Am a really pretty girl and I like using men to get what I want because its so easy.. Would you mind?

Anonymous
I'm 15 and im very attractive I used to have low self esteem then one day i realized that I was beautiful and everyone started to tell me the same. I'm 5'7, I'm 116 pounds im multiracial but i identify as black i have beautiful hair and big eyes and a really pretty face, small waist wide enough hips, some butt and a reasonably sized chest and long shapely legs cute feet and nice smile. im a really sweet and polite girl whose a tomboy with girly tendencies. I have a facebook account and so many men on the daily basis love talking to me telling me how they think im so pretty and would do whatever I want them to. The guys on my street buy me gum or candy and give me video games because well i love video games or random amounts of money if i ask.. Im a really nice girl and im bubbly and cute and sexy i adjust depending on whomever the guy is and how he is.. They're friends and i dont ask for stuff a lot they really offer all the time other girls hate me because i get so much from them. My question is, based off of how i sound would you mind doing things for me?
10