Guys, my ex wants me back and my current boyfriend seems to not want me, what do I do?

The guy that I am seeing barely pays any attention to me. I text him after work and he only replies one words or two, if even that. He doesn't schedule dates, I have to ask him if he wants to go out and most of the time he is too busy. He either wants to go work out or see his college buddy. When we are together, if I want to make love he will do it, but he seems more like its a chore. He used to kiss me with passion and now he kisses me just a peck. I don't feel like he wants me anymore. My ex texted me the other day and wants to get back together and try to make things work. (We were engaged). Now I'm more confused than ever. He wants to meet up for coffee. I don't know what to do at all, I'm so confused. Please help me!
4