Guys, I've been making the moves... I feel defeminized and like I don't know if he likes me?

misssouthernbelle
He's supposedly shy, but I've only been around him twice and he was kinda reserved around women, not men. Our friend hooked us up because there was mutual interest. I text him first, really being into him and tossing dating "rules" out the window. He has made an effort to text first most of the time since, sighting wanting to have my attention and enjoying the "no pressure" of getting to know one another. However, only when I've joked with him about making all the moves... texting... calling... etc. did he finally step up and say he "might" take me out on my off day, only to have work to do. That kinda pissed me off, but we continued to talk. Ever since I went on vacation and he didn't text me for 3 days, trying to give me space to enjoy myself, something is off. I feel like I don't know if he likes me and that's what I get for making the moves. I even mentioned being off tomorrow, hoping he'd suggest something, to no avail. ๐Ÿ˜• I'm beginning to think I made it too easy for him by making the first moves. The weird part is that when we talk, he seems like he's into it and eager to hear from me. But, he's just not asking me out. Could it be that is he shy? He told my friend he was intimidated by me.
+1 y
He's even told my friends that he really likes me, so I'm really confused. Maybe he's not ready to date again yet and is stringing me along?
11