Guys, my ex blocked me on ig, phone and vine but not facebook what should I do?

Let me start this from the beginning.. My ex and I were trying to figure things out and we were doing really really good. We've been broken up for 8 months now I got suspicious after we spent the night at a hotel and this girl who claims to be his friend was in his ear talking mess. So, I asked him about it and he said he doesn't have any feelings for her. They dated a long time ago.

Tuesday of last week he invited me to watch him play and his phone was in the open and I went through it finding she was texting him. I was so annoyed! I asked him again if he wanted to be with her honestly he said no. Then I started crying because I was really hurt. He's suppose to be my best friend and she was my friend too, kind of like my sister. I told him to part ways with this girl a long time ago, that she was no good.

She has STDs, had sex unprotective with many partners. She only contacts him when she needs advice, or hen she's bragging about he many men she's come in contact with. What can I do to get him back to at least talk to me? should I just give him space? I've asked him to talk to me so we can this out but I guess I'm suffocating him with texts.
4