What does he want from me?

So I met this guy who cheated on his girlfriend of 3 years with me for 3 months and afterwards dumped his ex and stated that he wants a relationship with me ( which was great actually) we ended up being together for two years he moved in basically right after we decided to get together and then we broke up considering his mom disapproved of our relationship because of religion reasons. Then for three months we kept on going with the relationship ( but with no label) he stayed at my place, hanging out with my friends.. eventually i decided to ask him to get back together and he kept on saying no and I decided to leave his non sense and confusion and date someone else. One night he got really drunk and drove down to the pub i was in and saw my date calling and went insane. The next day he contacted his ex and got back with her ( meanwhile he was still sending me I love you texts and I want you) we stayed like that for two months I wasn't returning his calls or responding to his texts. Eventually my date turned out to be yet another psycho who left me driving extremly drunk one night and so I had noone to call but my ex. He drove to me with a cup of coffee got me home and put me to bed. After that we went on seeing each other again. He informed me the next night that he wants to marry me and go down to my parents for approval, and i have to give him a decision on spot because his current girlfriend has asked him and his parents for a visit to meet her parents and if i said yes then he would cancel if no then he won't. So I stopped contacting him again till one day after the visit I told him I was ready and lets do this he said thats great. I informed him that my parents shall not know until after my trip with my mom ( my mom hates the way he treats me and I did not want to create the tension before hand she had been looking forward for this trip for quiet a while). Thats when he informed me that he won't break up with his girlfriend until he has my parents approval and that he will be at
What does he want from me?
Add Opinion