When a guy texts good morning and all these other signs does he like you?

Anonymous
Known this guy through friend. He lives in Florida been hitting on me online saying I'll love him one day and I'll be his girlfriend. i went to visit to help friend move in with him and he was nothing but amazing to me treating me like a girlfriend. I left and asked what we had formed and he didn't know but he wasn't ready for anything yet. He's been cheated on a hurt bad so I understand there is trust issues there. We talk everyday and some days through the whole day. And it's not like one person initiating the convo. He texts me good morning and have a great day. Do you think this is still worth pursuing? Does it sound likes he's interested and is starting to trust? I really like him and even if it had to be a ldr for now it could work. I was also thinking on moving to Florida in the next few months so even better. What do these little signs he says like good morning, sweet dreams and talkigng the whole day mean. Is it a good sign? And should I keep seeing where it goes.
1
2