Why does he not want his friend to talk to me?

Long story short this kid "lee" used to kind of flirt with me in HS and i started talking more to another guy then out of nowhere he starting HATING MY GUTS! i dont think he liked me he just thought i was cute. Ever since then he's been an asshole to me for no reason. Fast forward 4 years later he finds out im talking to one of his close friend "nick" and he freaks out. It also happeneds that I used to smash one of his other close friends. He took pics of me and nick & sent it to his other buddy who i used to smash , and now nick is way less intrested in me. He told me i need to "Stop thinking about my ex fwb" and now he really dislikes him and kinda wants to fight him. The thing I dont get is why lee doesn't want me and nick talking AT ALL! nick said he hates me but doesn't know why. Its so bad to the point where if lee is around nick will not talk to me and will only talk to me if i promise not to tell anyone. I did not do anything bad to my friends with benefits, in fact he's the one who abused me. Maybe my ex friends with benefits doesn't want him to have me?
Updates:
+1 y
I dont need advice i need answers
Why does he not want his friend to talk to me?
Add Opinion