Is my friends with benefits who is a good friend trying to make me jealous?

So I have been having a friends with benefits relationship with my best guy friend. We click really well and always have fun together. Lately his behavior has become a little strange. He keeps mentioning these girls he likes and one he has been going out with and it's constantly when I'm around him its not just "oh i went out with this girl" its intense detail about the things they did. I can't really tell him but I'm really jealous. Anyways 3 weeks ago we were laying in bed when he asked about a relationship. I told him I never really thought about it only due to not knowing where he was coming from. Yesterday I was at his house when we were washing dishes and he sprays me with his sprayer. I was soaking wet and soo mad. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and said in a questioning tone "I love you?" I looked at him really weird and didn't say anything back. Later on that night he asked me to stay the night I said yes but then he got a weird snap chat message and he got all quiet and wouldn't talk. He then asked if I could NOT spend the night I asked what was going on and he wouldn't tell me. I kept pushing for an answer and he looked at me but covered his mouth and said "I got another girl pregnant" I looked at him in disbelief and said "shut up I don't believe you" He was still looking at me and he said "seriously" I got up and left without a word I was crying so hard in the car I couldn't drive he came out and said "I was kidding. I really didn't get a girl pregnant." I don't know if he wanted to see my reaction or what. Why is he doing all this? Is he trying to make me jealous and does he love me?
Is my friends with benefits who is a good friend trying to make me jealous?
Add Opinion