We both did wrong, should I be the one to reach out first or leave it as it is?

I talked to this guy sophomore year and thenhe stopped. Two years. later iended up running into him again. We talked for 4 months, on and off. I assumed he was leading me on, using me, lied to me etc. One day he came back from college and asked me to come to a kickback with him. I said no. The next day he promised to take me to dinner, I haven't heard anything from him so i ended up texting him and apologizing for no reason, he said it was all his fault. He told me he would call me around 5/6. i started getting ready and waited. Hrs passed & nothing. I texted him asking if he was still coming and he told me he would call me when he is finished with visiting his family. Never called. We talked it out the next day and we were fine but i needed time to heal so i put away my phone for a week. Once the week was over i ot it back, he blew me up the whole time, so i texted him apologizing and we talked for ten more minutes and that was it. I felt he was playing games so i said i was done. Two days later he texted me and i told him not to text me again. Then somehow we ended up talking an he told me to call him so i did. He told me i act like a cry baby and i asked him what does he want from me he said I don't know. He hungup so i called back and then 15 minutes later he called me and it was one of the girls he was hangout with during this party and she said to stop calling her boyfriend (which i knew it wasn't true) i was so upset, i told my friend about it. She told me to snapchat a video of how small he was. He was the only one who saw it. i felt awful so i took it down. He called me a lot but i didn't answer because i thought it was that gir. l Then he blocked me from everything but snapchat. I asked my friend to apologize for me and he did, but he told my friend that i have tocall & apologize myself. I was too scared so I didn't. I know what I did was wrong but i couldn't take him screwing me over and hurting me everytime. Should I apologize, or leave it at that &let him reach out?
2
0