Do you think terrorists do bad stuff because they can't get laid?

Hear me out !
My boyfriend hypothosized that latley after I asked "Why do people do terrible things like that" about the Paris attacks. And his answer was "Because they don't get laid"

He said that's what it boild down to. Whenever there is a school shooting people always contemplate about why he did it. Video games, bullying, drugs... and he said that's all missing the point because they might have been on drugs or playing video games but that's only because they can't get a girl in the first place.
He's not blaming girls for not wanting to be with those guys but it's not secret that sexual frustration fosters aggression (in men) and that every man can relate otthat. That it doesn't help that every commercial is basically a softcore porno.

I kinda get that, but I have trouble relating it to terrorists. Do you really think they blow themselves up because they can't get any girl to like them?
My boyfriend said "who would be more sexually frustrated than a muslim extremist?" well I don't know about that, it seems a little weird to me. I'm still a virgin at 23 and I feel just fine. So what do yo think
29
7