Introvert and proud of it makes me abnormal?

I am 19 and stay at hostel , I just hate talking to the people aound me, Its not they re bad or something but I Dont feel like it at all. Even if people talk to me I find the way to escape or indirectly make them go away. Its not that I would like to be alone for sometime, but all I need is to get away from them. Even though I am attracted to girls and all but I just dont feel like talking to them. I am surely an INTROVERT and thats what it is, I just hate surrended by people , I can't be friends with anyone for more then 2-3 days [thats not a problem though as I want to be alone.]. In fact I just like to do my work on time, but these shitty people are asking for my help as i complete my stuff before time, I just hate it and avoid helping them, it doesn't matter even i they get idea of me not wanting to help. I hate when someone is benefitted due to me, And the best part is that I achieve what I get on my fucking OWN, I hate when I ask help from someone, even though they would help I just hate asking for help. . people often see me as I am being dick or rude, or even selfish. I think I am bur who cares. I just like to life I have got and thats it. I Am proud of being an introvert//...
Introvert and proud of it makes me abnormal?
Add Opinion